IFIM Law College
Mr. Pritam Kumar Ghosh
Mr. Pritam Kumar Ghosh
BBALLB (Symbiosis Law School, Pune), LLM in International Law and Human Rights (National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata), Pursuing PhD in Private International Law (Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar)
Public International Law, Private International Law, Constitutional Law, Indian Penal Code, Right to Information Laws, Jurisprudence
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
Criminal Law, Information Technology Law, Constitutional Law, International Law
Academic Work experience:
Corporate work experience:
Also teaches/taught at:
KIIT University, Odisha
Alliance University, Bangalore
M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore
- Recipient of HENRY DUNANT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP) from INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR THE RED CROSS (ICRC), INDIA OFFICE
- Participated in the “ACCESS TO JUSTICE” project of the UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (MAHARASHTRA CHAPTER)
- Inducted as an Advisory Editor for JOURNAL OF LEGAL AND MANAGEMENT RESEARCH (JLMR) published by SCHOOL OF LAW, NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (NMIMS), MUMBAI
- Empaneled as Honorary Consultant with Trans-India Law Associates (TILA), New Delhi to advise on corporate and commercial laws, energy law, alternative dispute resolution.
- Paper presentation on International Refugee Law to be delivered at School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore in January 2018.
- Judged the 1st and 2nd editions of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2017 organized by Pro Bono India, an NGO working on human rights and social justice based in Gujarat.
- Included in the Editorial Board of three national level law journals including the official journal of School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai.
- Appointed as Chief Editor for edited ISBN Book to be published in 2018 by Atlantic Publishers and Distributors Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi on India's foreign policy under the current government.
Books / Research papers published:
- LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBLISHING GERMANY, Research papers published by SWEET & MAXWELL PUBLICATIONS, UK and ASIAN JOURNAL OF LEGAL EDUCATION (SAGE PUBLICATIONS & NUJS), INDIA.