UGC NET Qualified,
Traditional LLM from New York University School of Law,
B.A.LL.B (Hons.) from The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
1. Gender Justice and Feminism,
2. Human Rights Law and
3. Moot Court and Internship
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
1. Legal Research and Writing,
2. Legal Methods,
3. Human Rights Law,
4. Public International Law,
5. Global Governance,
6. Environmental Law and
Academic Work experience:
Also taught at
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirapalli.
Presentations, Proceedings and Papers:
1. Co-authored an article titled ‘Critical take on Right to recall’ published in Live Law on 5th June 2017,
2. Speaker, Law & Society in Asia: Defining & Advancing the Field (National University of Singapore) September 2016, Cultural Relativism and Human Rights in South East Asia and
3. Speaker, National Seminar on Criminal Justice System in India- Recent Trends (University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad) March 2016, Criminalisation of attempt to suicide; Anachronism in Indian Criminal Law.
Moot court Competition
1. Speaker, 7TH JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017. Won the ‘Best Memorial’ award.
2. Researcher, 21ST STETSON INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION – INDIA ROUNDS, November 2016. Won the Third Best Memorial Award and completed as a Quarterfinalist.
3. Speaker, 9TH ALL INDIA HUMAN RIGHTS MOOT COURT COMPETITION (School of Indian Legal Thought (SILT), Kottayam) February 2017. Secured Runner’s up and also won the award for the Second Best Memorial.
IDIA Star 2016 award for exemplary commitment to the cause and leadership of the IDIA Kerala State Chapter
24 years of leadership development
The journey of IFIM Institutions