News & Events
Inauguration of Public International Law Research Centre
The Public International Law Research Centre of the IFIM Law School will be launched on August 21, 2021, 4 PM, by Prof. (Dr.) Sreeram Sundar Chaulia. Prof. Chaulia is Professor and Dean of the Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA). He did B.A. (Hons.) from the University of Delhi and a B.A. from the University of Oxford. He has an M.Sc. Degree from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and an M.A. and a PhD degree from Syracuse University.
He is the author of five books:
- Trumped: Emerging Powers in a Post-American World, 2019, Bloomsbury.
- Modi Doctrine: The Foreign Policy of India’s Prime Minister, 2016, Bloomsbury
- Politics of the Global Economic Crisis: Regulation, Responsibility and Radicalism, 2013, Routledge.
- International Organizations and Civilian Protection: Power, Ideas and Humanitarian Aid in Conflict Zones, 2011, I.B. Tauris, Bloomsbury.
- Crunch Time: Narendra Modi's National Security Crises, 2022, Rupa (Forthcoming Book)