Prof. Vignesh Ram Hariharan
Mr. Vignesh has completed B.A.LL.B from Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore and my LL.M from the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia ("ANU College of Law") specialising in International Law. He has worked as part of an in-house legal team at Exide Life Insurance Company Limited (formerly known as ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited).
He is an accomplished debater and mooter along with being conducting training programs (for mooting and debating) with multiple colleges across India.
The areas of interest include Space Law, Public International Law, Climate Law, Constitutional Law and Comparative Legal Studies.
- Cyber Warfare – An Outlook of its Legal Regime – Indian Journal of Jurisprudential Studies – Pg. 402-407, Vignesh Ram Hariharan,‘Cyber Warfare – An Outlook of its Legal Regime’ (2020) 1(2) IJJS
- Critique of The Space Resource Exploration and Utilization Act of 2015 – The Law Journal, Corpus Juris, Volume II: Issue 3, ISSN: 2582-2918
- Critical Analysis of the relationship between Civil & Political Rights and Poverty – Legal Mirror, Volume 6, Issue 1, September 2020, ISSN: 2454-6216
- Direct Participation in Hostilities: An Interpretation Analysis – White Black Legal Law Journal – ISSN: 2581-8503
- The Effect of the Paris Agreement on Climate Refugees - Volume 21, Supremo Amicus, International Journal of Law, ISSN: 2456-9704
- Bridge Course on Arbitration and Conciliation by NLSIU, Bangalore with Asst. Prof. Sairam Bhat, NLSIU, Bangalore, Advocate C.K. Nandakumar, Prof. Nandi Mutt
- Seminar on “Future Perspectives on Air & Space Law” at NLSIU Bangalore conducted by IISL in collaboration with ISRO.
- Conference at ANU College of Law with Jennifer Robinson (Lawyer of Julian Assange) on "Litigation at the ICJ and the Julian Assange case".
- Best Adjudicator at 10 national Parliamentary Debate tournaments including NALSAR, ILS College of Law, RV College of Engineering, Bangalore, IIT Kharagpur and others.
- Core Adjudicator at 10+ national Parliamentary Debate Tournaments including NUALS, ILS College of Law, Ramaiah College of Law, NMIMS College of Law, CNLU Patna, Manipal School of Communication.
- Among the top 20 teams of the Australasians Debating Tournament (2nd largest debating tournament in the world) and Octo-Finalist.
- Multiple breaks to Finals, Semis and Quarter Finals at multiple debating tournaments across India including Hansraj College (Delhi University), Manipal Institute of Technology, NUJS and others
- Former President of Ramaiah College of Law Literary and Debating Society, Former Vice President - Training and Development of the ANU Debating Society, Debate Coach for College of Engineering Pune and others.
Moot Court Accomplishments:
- Winner - NLS Negotiation Competition
- Best Memorial.- SC Javalli Moot Court Competition
- Quarter Finalist - Henry Dunant Memorial ICRC Moot
- Semi Finalist - Pendekanti Moot Court Competition
- Coach of team reaching the Quarter Finals of the International Rounds of the Stetson Moot (2020)